Scientists or clinicians with innovative ideas relevant to hemostasis and blood coagulation disorders research are invited to submit their application. Applications are encouraged from both individuals and teams who may be conducting research at hospitals, universities or independent institutions.
- Applicants must submit an original research contribution to basic or clinical research in haemophilia or von Willebrand disease. Projects should be related to pathology or management with plasma-derived protein therapies in general, not associated with one particular commercial product.
- Applicants must present a focused project with goals that can be achieved within 12 months.
- Applicants must be employed or supported by a hospital, university or independent institution.
- Participants must submit a Letter of Intent (LOI), including:
- ·· Brief resume or CV (of all investigators for a team application)
- ·· Protocol summary
- Primary applicant must be under the age of 40 at the time point of LOI submission.
By sending a Letter of Intent, applicants agree to the further terms and conditions for applications, outlined below:
- Applicants authorise Grifols to retain and use their personal information filed for the entire application period.
- Grifols warrants that all personal information and project proposals will be treated confidentially and will not be disclosed to third parties. For further details please refer to Terms and Conditions.